Re: Return of the Template Revisions, part MDMXCII

On Wed, Jul 12, 2000 at 07:48:55PM -0400, Aaron Weber wrote:
> Hey all--
> I've posted an sgml file of my stab at template revisions at
> http://primates.helixcode.com/~aaron/gdp.html
> and eagerly await your flames, er, constructive criticism.

Aaron -
Your style guide additions and this template prototype have been very
useful. Thanks. It's got me thinking about moving away from the
document structure I've been using, which has been based too narrowly
on the GUI, and toward structuring the document around how the app is
used.
As for the menus, I'm agnostic.
--
John Fleck