Re: Return of the Template Revisions, part MDMXCII

On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 08:12:58PM -0500, Eric Baudais wrote:

<lots of snipping>

> I would also like to see
> a section for the toolbar, much like the menu bar, to provide a
> reference so people can obtain quick help on a menuitem they are unsure
> about its use.

I did this in my cut at the template updates (which overall weren't very well accepted, but this section was). If anyone wants to wrip that little bit out, feel free.

http://eliot.landrum.cx/gdp/gnome-app-template/

--
Eliot Landrum
eliot@landrum.cx