All those GNOME FAQs

Hi,

I have a question about the state of all the GNOME FAQs floating around.
Which is official?  It looks like Telsa did a good job of putting
together the users-faq-1.2.  But how does that relate to the rest of the
FAQ material?  Are the original gnome-faq and devel-faq too obsolete to
salvage?

I'm asking because I'd like to include one (or more?) of the GNOME FAQs
in the Appendix of my soon-to-be-released (in September) book on GNOME
development.  The book covers GNOME 1.2, so I want to avoid really
crusty material.

Thanks,
John

--