more tutorials

Since Sasha put his drafts up for public comment, I'll do the same.
I'm working on some basic gnumeric tutorials, and would appreciate comments
on the structure, content, etc.

http://tbr.nailed.org/gnumeric/goal-seek/

http://tbr.nailed.org/gnumeric/if/

are the urls.  Also, is there as solid dsl hacker here?  I'd really like to
be able to output the html to produce something more like:

http://www.thecia.net/users/pate/

(note that this look is (a) an early draft,and (b) done by hand with various
bits not copied correctly from the real tutorial at tbr)

thanks,
-pate