Re: gnome search tool

Sasha,
I like the tutorial.  There are a couple of nits, but nothing major that I
see.

1) There are a minor grammatical errors throughout the document.

2) The screenshot you give is difficult to read, it would probably
be better to give a screen shot of the search before it has started.

3) It would be nice to include a link to a decent tutorial on
regexps (http://www.pun.org/bram/Class/Perl/3/RegExp_Tutorial.html
might be a good one -- I'm not sure).

4) My impression is that showing an example of the tool in
'real-world' use make things a lot easier to understand.  You
might want to build a scenario and show how using the GNOME search
tool can help solve the problem.

-pate