Re: Offer of help

Dear Dale:

thanks for the offer - yes, we could use some help!

There are several areas in which you could help, but it does not make
sense to "assign" you one of them - choose what you like most! The
best place to start is to read info and suggestions on GDP web page
(http://www.gnome.org/gdp/) and, in particular, GNOME Handbook of
Writing Software Documentation. Please check them, choose the topic
you like, and join the team!

Sasha