Offer of help

Dear Gnome Documentation Team:

I'm definitely not a programmer.  Heck, sometimes I don't think I'm
computer literate enough to be considered a "lamer".  What I can do,
however, is write, edit and transcribe text in understandable language that
is virtual typographically and grammatically error free.  I'm also a
Linux/Gnome user (albeit a new one) and I would be interested in helping
with the transcription and compilation of the documentation of Gnome should
you have need of someone to do so.

If you could use my help, please let me know.

Sincerely yours,

Dale  Page