GAG website

I've finally found a spare 5 mins to slap together a website for the GNOME
Admin Guide,

http://www.maths.warwick.ac.uk/~pgc/gnome/

where you will find the sgml source and an html tarball (and online HTML
of course).

Ob. plea: Anyone out there who admins two or more computers with two or
more users that offers GNOME as a desktop choice, please write a case
study explaining how you set the systems up. I would be particularly
interested in hearing from Sun/Sparc admins, but any submission, short or
long, plain text or docbook sgml, will be gratefully received.

Paul

 Paul Cooper           | pgc@maths.warwick.ac.uk
 Phd Research Student  | 01203 523523 ext. 26320
 Room 58               | www.maths.warwick.ac.uk/~pgc/
 Mathematics Institute |
 University of Warwick |
 Coventry, CV5 7AL     |