Applets

Okay.

I have sent Jacob docs for all the clocks, and am about to send him
stuff for all the amusements, too. (fifteen, eyes, life, etc). Then
I'm going to head to the docs table and add my name to the mailcheck
and printer applets (which are part of gnome-core) and probably
'whereami' cos it's about two lines long to write :)

John has finished his final drafts of modemlights, diskusage and
webcontrol. I haven't seen them all, but the webcontrol looked ideal
to me so I suspect the rest are great too.

I will keep sending them to Jacob, because Jacob had the masterplan
about the Makefile that would generate the final doc from lots of
applet.sgml.sect files, and he did initially say that he'd prefer to.

But to be honest, although I am happy to keep track of things (or try
to), and certainly happy to rattle through applets, I think I'm a
bit superfluous if the Makefile is going to be able to generate a
html-ified document of all the applet fragments -- unless a printable
one is needed, too, and I _thought_ (though I can't find anything in
the archives now) that Dave would be doing the "nice file for printing"
stuff. Or was that just the gnome-core things?

Telsa