Re: web control applet draft, question

On Sun, Feb 20, 2000 at 01:02:16PM -0700, John Fleck wrote:

> Is there a standard theme in use for the screen captures?
> I can imagine a new user being confused by the many possible different
> appearance of checkboxes, for example, when a different theme is in use.

So far, it has not been discussed. But i think you are right - we
better use some more or less standard themes. I'd suggest "default"
gtk theme + either "clean" or big clean E theme or default (MicroGUI)
Sawmill one. If there are no objctions. we could add itt to the
guidelines in gdp handbook.

Sasha