Gnome Admin Guide ver 0.1

Hi folks,

I've done some editing of the GAG and added some security info that
elliot sent me. Hopefully the markup is a lot better now. Anyway place
to look is

http://www.maths.warwick.ac.uk/~pgc/gnome/gag2/book1.html

The SGML source will go up tomorrow (I forgot to copy it before I left
this morning - doh!) then you can all tell me how bad my markup really
is ;-)

Paul

 Paul Cooper           | pgc@maths.warwick.ac.uk
 Phd Research Student  | 01203 523523 ext. 26320
 Room 58               | www.maths.warwick.ac.uk/~pgc/
 Mathematics Institute |
 University of Warwick |
 Coventry, CV5 7AL     |