Re: Drake's #docs Dialogue

On Sun, Feb 13, 2000 at 02:44:30AM -0600, Eric Baudais wrote:

> This summary covers 12 Feb. 2000.
>
> 1) Gnome 1.2 is supposed to be released in two weeks.  We need to get busy
> writing the docs for gnome-core applications.  These are the most
> crtitical, but unfortunately the most time intensive to write.
>
>  The current strategy is to "strip" the UG of
> all useful information and rewrite it using the completed docs for
> gnome-core apps.

Dave: can you clarify? Are we trying to do this "stripping" by 1.2 -
i.e., in the next 2 weeks? Then you better put updated ug in CVS now
to give everyone time to comment. Or do we ship current (1.0.7) ug
with gnome 1.2? Then, of course, we have time to do it all
carefully before 2.0 comes out...

Sasha