Headline: For lovers of fine, rare and collectable Australian wine

Dear Friend,

www.nakedcitywine.com.au <http://www.nakedcitywine.com.au> welcomes you
to the New Millennium with a wide variety and a extensive selection of ultra
premium Australian wines.

Your friends, clients, or business associates will be duly impressed
by our selection of fine, rare and collectable Australian wine.

www.nakedcitywine.com.au <http://www.nakedcitywine.com.au> is reserving
the following rare allocations of these ultra premium Australian wines
exclusively for recipients of this unique special offer. These wines are
priced well below current market value.

                                               Special Offer      RRP

1993 Ebenezer Shiraz                            $37.50         $44.99

1996 Penfolds 707 Cabernet Sauvignon            $120.00        $150.00

1994 Howard Park Cabernet Merlot                $120.00        $150.00

1996 Parker Estate Terra Rossa                  $60.00         $89.99

Visit  www.nakedcitywine.com.au <http://www.nakedcitywine.com.au> to
find our extensive and exclusive range of the very best in fine, rare
and collectable ultra premium Australian wine.