Make money from SHARES....

Are you interested in the STOCK MARKET?
Do you want to MAKE MONEY from the stock market?
Do you think it's all too COMPLICATED and RISKY?

YOU'RE IN LUCK.

You are entitled to a FREE trial edition of THE INSIDE TRADER.

This unique publication contains some of the most powerful, money making stock market information around, yet it is written in PLAIN, SIMPLE ENGLISH.

THE INSIDE TRADER is now available as an electronic newsletter. To receive your copy now, just hit the REPLY BUTTON and type MOREINFO in the subject line.

(There aren't any catches. We just want to make you aware of our great service)

Regards,

Keith Nielsen SIA (Aff)
THE INSIDE TRADER

PS: This is a genuine offer. We do not mean to offend anyone with this email. If you want to be removed from this list, please reply with the word REMOVE in the subject line. THANK YOU:)

E-mail sent using WorldMerge, the fastest and easiest way
to send personalized e-mail messages. More information at:
http://www.coloradosoft.com/worldmrg

924218