RE: GDP Editors

I'm not familiar with the UI hitlist, what is it, where can I find more
info, etc?

> limit their scope to the docbook code, but looked at the text in the
> actual applications.  Most developers aren't grammar experts,
> and can get
> very creative when writing error messages/dialogs/labels etc, and many
> apps could use a once over.

This sounds a bit...challenging.  How would the editors find where a given
applications output text, assuming that they're not programmers, or not
familiar with the application (there's a LOT of code out there)?
Suggestions?
	Greg