Re: Update on Localisation Style Guides and Glossaries

Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> > Hi,
> >       that's great thanks.
> >
> > In case I hadn't made it clear I need someone with CVS access to put the
> > glossary up, i.e. I need to mail the glossary to someone who can put it
> > on the Gnome CVS server and/or web page for people to access since I
> > don't have write access to Gnome CVS. That way we can start working on
> > cleaning up the glossary.
>
> You can mail it to me, and I'll take a look.  I'm assuming that this
> belongs in the 'gnome-docu' module somewhere, is that correct?
>
>     Greg

Hi,
	I've sent the glossary to Greg so he should have it up in somewhere
like gnome-i18n/glossary soon.

Greg, can I mail you the style guides as well? They are a hefty 4MB
tarball. Or does someone else want to take them?

thanks Greg,
	Michael

--
Michael Twomey
These opinions are my own and do not represent Sun unless otherwise