Re: Update on Localisation Style Guides and Glossaries

Michael Twomey wrote:

> The following needs to be done to the glossary:
> (...)
> * Currently it is in English only. It needs other languages to be filled
> in. This should be done after the English has been cleaned up.

I'm working now on the translation of OpenOffice's glossary to Brazilian
Portuguese and it'd be great if we could use the same basic set of words
on both of them (OO and Gnome and whatever). This shall help translators
and keep the required translation consistency.

After the English cleanup I'd like to work on translating Gnome glossary
to Brazilian Portuguese. I expect many terms are just the same so a
small script handling both glossaries can help a lot. Brazilian
volunteers listening, please contact me so that we can synchronize
efforts!

Btw how will we know whenever the cleanup is complete, and where can I
get the glossary?

Thanks in advance
__
Tacão