Re: Update on Localisation Style Guides and Glossaries

I could do that. By the way, I'd like to compare probably borrow from
it for the glossary we have written for users. Currently it
is very small (about 100 terms) and not Gnome specific (e.g., it
explains things like "MIME type"); it was intended to help users read
Gnome documentation, not for translators. You can find it in
cvs:gnome-docu/user-docs/glossary

Sasha