Re: The KDE DocBook Markup Reference Handbook

Gnomes, ladies and gentlemen,

The KDE markup reference tome is indeed very handy. I especially liked the "Tags
we do not use" section. My personal opinion is that we should have a Gnomic
equivalent referece book. Also, I believe that Gnome style and Gnome markup
should be clearly set apart in different locations. We should not mix the two
reference sources. Style and markup are separate subjects.

Pat