Re: The KDE DocBook Markup Reference Handbook

At the moment, there is a section in GDP Handbook about markup, and a
beginning of a docbook section in the style guide (very preliminary -
but if you really want to see it, check
cvs:gnome-docu/gdp/style-guide).
None of them anywhere as complete as KDE's one. I am continuing to
work on them, but my time is very limited now, so I'd appreciate any
help from all the DocBook experts here. If someone does volunteer to
help, we could indeed make it a separate "markup guide", separate from
the usual style guide.

Sasha