Final draft of gnome-stones doc for peer review

OK. I've finally finished the gnome-stones doc, and a
tarball that has the images and the sgml file in can be
downloaded from

http://www.funky-penguin.co.uk/gnome-stones-doc

Can you as my peers please have a look at the docs and give me any
feedback/corrections so that i can sent them off to drake to
be included in the package (the upstream maintainer has made
no contact with me after continual emails).

Thankyou.

And thanks to telsa and muet for all their help.

rob
--
rob SPAMOFFfunky-penguin co uk
www.funky-penguin.co.uk - get funky with the peguin