Re: Nautilus as help browser - first impressions.

* John Fleck (jfleck@inkstain.net) wrote at 06:07 on 25/08/00:
> On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 04:41:36AM +0300, Ali Abdin wrote:
>

> > >    c. It doesn't show <legalnotice> (I believe, Ali is working on this)
> >
> > Nobody told me how/where we should display this.
> >

> <copyright> needs to generate a link on the toc page to the full
> <legalnotice> as a separate html page,
> which includes all of the FDL copyright information.

I do not like the way this would be 'done' - but I guess it can be done.

You are basically suggesting something like 'gnomedb2html2
/path/to/file.sgml?legalnotice' to always exist. I was hoping for a 'better
way' but none has been suggested :(

I'll look into it.