Re: New member and Nautilus Help Browser

* Laszlo Kovacs (laszlo.kovacs@Sun.COM) wrote at 00:05 on 21/08/00:
> > Try putting gdiskfree.xml in prefix/share/gnome/help/gdiskfree/C/ and then
> > type help:gdiskfree.
> It didn't work. And it does not show in the tree either.
>
> I'll look into the source tomorrow.
>
> Thanks for the help.

Oh - the tree is a different story entirely. I have not looked at the source
for this at all. It is in a VERY VERY bad state :( How the 'tree' works is
entirely 'voodoo' to me - I do all my testing by manually typing in the
location bar. As far as I know the sidebar uses bonobo/oaf to implement itself
as a sidebar. I have _NO_ clue as to how it 'populates' itself.