Re: Quick Help

* Dan Mueth (d-mueth@uchicago.edu) wrote at 00:14 on 21/08/00:
> We will have context sensitive help starting with GNOME 2.0. I think that
> your suggested prioritization is a good one (a complete manual, context
> sensitive help, then quick help).

Context sensitive help is found in libgnomeui/gnome-helpsys.[ch] I believe. As
to how to complete it is (or if it even works) I have no clue.

I think (based on a mail or two boucned off Sopwith) it is not finished yet.
So perhaps a good goal would be to finish that first? (before starting quick
help)

Regards,
Ali