Re: Quick Help
- From: Ali Abdin <aliabdin aucegypt edu>
- To: Dan Mueth <d-mueth uchicago edu>
- Cc: GDP <gnome-doc-list gnome org>,Gregory Leblanc <GLeblanc cu-portland edu>
- Subject: Re: Quick Help
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 00:17:36 +0300
* Dan Mueth (email@example.com) wrote at 00:14 on 21/08/00:
> We will have context sensitive help starting with GNOME 2.0. I think that
> your suggested prioritization is a good one (a complete manual, context
> sensitive help, then quick help).
Context sensitive help is found in libgnomeui/gnome-helpsys.[ch] I believe. As
to how to complete it is (or if it even works) I have no clue.
I think (based on a mail or two boucned off Sopwith) it is not finished yet.
So perhaps a good goal would be to finish that first? (before starting quick
] [Thread Prev