Re: rendering <legalnotice> in Nautilus

* John Fleck (jfleck@inkstain.net) wrote at 00:26 on 21/08/00:
> Folks -
>
> All of our documents seem to include a <legalnotice> immediately after
> the <copyright> section, which is rendered as a hypertext link from
> the copyright to a separate page containing the legalnotice. This does
> not seem to be required by docbook.
>
> Are there situations you have used (or can imagine) where there would
> be:
>
> a) more than one legalnotice in a document
> b) a legalnotice associated with something other than a copyright

I did think about this - but I couldn't think of a 'good place' to put the
legalnotice. For example - should it be 'gnome-db2html2
/path/to/app.sgml?legalnotice' - I don't like this because it is 'hardcoded' -
and what if there is no legalnotice?

What if I put this before the Table of Contents? I don't like this either
What about after?

Do we even need to /show/ the legalnotice at all?

You (the GDP crew) decide (and possibly modify/add the appropriate bug-report to
bugzilla.eazel.com)

Regards,
Ali