index.html was not loading because of a bug in my code :) (I was using a
g_free'd variable) - It now works. It will now load up the "index.html"
correctly - But there are a few problems:

1) The output looks ugly as hell
2) It is not 'consistent' with gnome-db2html2 (look at the TOC using jade, and
look at gnome-db2html2's TOC)
3) The links do not work properly (thanks to gtkhtml) - The problem is
'gtkhtml' builds the links based on the 'current working directory' while
Mozilla builds it off the location of the file (I believe). So you get the
TOC, but when you click 'Next' it fails.

Enjoy,
Ali Abdin

P.S. Remember I still need to 'check it in' first