Re: New member and Nautilus Help Browser

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000, Laszlo Kovacs wrote:

> That's the problem that it does not. I have a tree with loads of Info
> files about GNU tools mainly (only the main page loads, the links are
> broken) and some Man pages (like gnome-config and gtk-config), but no
> sign of the html files from my prefix/share/gnome/help/program_name.

The Nautilus help tree in the left-hand panel should be generating an
"applications" branch. When that branch is opened, it displays a list of
all the applications for which it sees help directories in
prefix/share/gnome/help/

You click on one of those applications, and nothing happens. :)

Actually, if there is a program_name.sgml file in the program_name/C/
subdirectory, gnome-db2html2 goes to work and displays a table of contents
with links to sections of content.

As soon as Ali's fix works, it should also then look for an "index.html"
file in program_name/C/ display that. This does not work yet for me.

Is this not happening on yours?

John