Re: New member and Nautilus Help Browser

> The Nautilus help tree in the left-hand panel should be generating an
> "applications" branch. When that branch is opened, it displays a list of
> all the applications for which it sees help directories in
> prefix/share/gnome/help/

This is how my application branch looks like:

Applications
    Command Line
        glib-config (man)
	gnome (man)
	gnome-config (man)
	gtk-config (man)
    Control Center
	GNOME

This is different from what I have in the directory, the directory has
loads of HTML files related to the different GNOME apps and the whole
GNOME User's Guide.

If I click on the man pages branches, the relevant man page is
displayed.

Laszlo