Re: New member and Nautilus Help Browser

> Yes. And I assume, since you are seeing help content, that your Nautilus
> is successfully picking up the html files in those directories. (I am
> still having difficulty with this.)

That's the problem that it does not. I have a tree with loads of Info
files about GNU tools mainly (only the main page loads, the links are
broken) and some Man pages (like gnome-config and gtk-config), but no
sign of the html files from my prefix/share/gnome/help/program_name.

Laszlo