Re: [okki wanadoo fr: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus RPMs]

Please note that these RPMS are official by any means, nor endorsed by Eazel.
Nautilus is still only available via cvs, not has there been even an
initial preview release. I would advise that if you install RPMS of CVS
software, you could be playing with fire, and they could behave unexpectedly.

Also, I'm guessing a first preview release will probably be out soon. You
may want to wait for that, as Eazel will most likely make official RPMS for it
at that time, similar to the Evolution preview release.

Kenny

On Fri, Aug 11, 2000 at 08:58:41AM -0600 or thereabouts, John Fleck wrote:
> Folks -
> FYI - this ran on the Nautilus list this morning.
>
> If these work, it might aid Nautilus doc testing for those annoyed
> with the task of building The Beast from cvs (jfleck's hand is raised
> here in cheerful agreement).
>
> I do not know how current the source used is, or how frequently it is
> updated, so there is the risk that users will miss all the wonderful
> fixes that Ali is rapidly making, but it'd be great is someone can try
> 'em out.
>
> Cheers,
>
> John

[snip!]