RE: gcalc docs (unfinished)

Well, here's where the issue that started the thread is.  In the GNOME
Calculator doc (see, I've reformed!), I'm writing an explanation of how each
button works, along with an example for most of them.  I'm using a variable
list, with examples inside of the items.  The markup works ok, but when it's
rendered into HTML (probably others, I haven't looked), it got too much
whitespace to look quite right.  It's hard to explain, but here's the latest
version of the gcalc doc that I've got available to me here at work.
Thanks,
	Greg

gcalc.sgml