gnome-utils schedule

John Fleck asked me to forward this(below) to y'all.

Dan

---

a) apologies for sending the gw and guname docs to the whole list
instead of gregm, though I'm puzzled why something I inadvertently sent
to the list Sunday showed up today, and

b) the schedule for releasing gnome-utils is for a release April 21, and
as it stands now on the doctable we've got people signed up for everything
except gdict the color selector if anyone's looking for a fun project this
weekend.

Cheers,

John Fleck