Re: I cannot use db2*

Dan Mueth escribió:

> > ! Text line contains an invalid character.
> > l.513 {^^@^^@
> >              }\def\sbNom%
> > A funny symbol that I can't read has just been input.
> > Continue, and I'll forget that it ever happened.
>
> I get the same errors.  This seems to be a problem with Jade, not with how
> you have things configured.  It does produce a decent PS file though.

Thanks! I thought that I hadn't configured fine docbook on my system, I
will appreciate that you advice me me when you know a fix for the
problem.

By other hand, Balsa problems I told in a past message are corrected in
CVS (I have mailed Pavlov).
Also, RedHat 6.2 I have downloaded from an official mirror have _not_
the problem commented in another thread :-?

Thanks and Regards!

Antonio.