may i help u to make documentation on tamil language

dear sir,
i'm the one who loves to make tamil community availabe anyware in the
globe whether it is internet of offline projects. and the growth of
tamil language on the net and other high end programmes is so big. now a
day like windows 2000 and other office product contains tamil fonts
itself, windows 2000 is a unique code method so we can use tamil as a
system font and the user also can make tamil softwares. so  i came to
tell u that tamil language also a big one in the globe..the conuntries
like singapore, india, malasia, netherland, newzeland, morutius and
somany countries having tamil comunity people.

if u like to make tamil documentation of Linux and gnome products, pls.
feel free to contact me, already i have done two three documantation
works of serveral comapanies in india. so if u like to have my service
on ur company. just send me the sources for documentation through postal
mail. cuz. i dont have internet connection and enough money too.

my postal address is :

B.SIVAKUMAR,
4/143, KAVIYARASU KANNADHASAN NAGAR,
KODUNGAIYUR, CHENNAI - 600 118.