Re: RedHat 6.2 and DocBook

On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, Kjartan Maraas wrote:

> > This should be sufficient to fix db2html.  Red Hat will be releasing new
> > packages to fix this, but until these packages appear, you must fix this
> > by hand.
> >
> What excactly is it that breaks? I have sgml-common-0.1-7
> and have had no problems using db2html or building any
> of the GNOME packages.

When things break, db2html just spits out a bunch of error messages.  I
have seen this on a machine which I upgraded from 6.1 to 6.2, and on
another machine which has 6.1 and I just upgraded the sgml-common RPM.

If you have this problem, you'll get about 30 errors of the form:

jade:/usr/lib/sgml/stylesheets/nwalsh-modular/html/../common/dbl1ru.dsl:162:33:E: general
entity "chcy" not defined and no default entity

Dan