Re: FDL blurb

On Sat, 1 Apr 2000, Dan Mueth wrote:

>     <legalnotice>
>       <para>
>        Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this
>        document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License,
>        Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software
>        Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, with no  Front-Cover
>        Texts, and with no Back-Cover Texts.  A copy of the license is
>        available from the GNU Foundation and can be viewed <ulink
>        url="http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html"
>        type="http">online</ulink>.
>       </para>

I think you don't need the semicolon after "Free Software Foundation."  I
also think you only need to put:

published by the Free Software Foundation with no Invariant Sections,
no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts.

instead of what is written.  I think this flows better than the former
text.

I think the GNU Foundation should be changed to the Free Software
Foundation because the FSF are the people who made this license.

I really like how Dan put the ulink tag around "online."