FDL blurb

GDP folks,

We need to come up with a standard <legalnotice>/FDL blurb to use in our
documents.  Below I pasted a copy of what I've been putting in my GDP
documents.  Could everybody look at this and voice your opinions about
if/how this needs to be changed.  Let's converge on something pretty soon
so we can use the same thing in all our docs for 1.2.

Dan

----

    <legalnotice>
      <para>
       Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this
       document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License,
       Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software
       Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, with no  Front-Cover
       Texts, and with no Back-Cover Texts.  A copy of the license is
       available from the GNU Foundation and can be viewed <ulink
       url="http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html"
       type="http">online</ulink>.
      </para>

      is a trademark of Linus Torvalds.</para> <para> X Window System
      is a trademark of X Consortium, Inc.</para> <para> Windows is a
      trademark of Microsoft Corp.</para>
    </legalnotice>