Proofreading

I don't know if its useful (at all) -- but if you need any proofreading
done, then I might be able to provide some *constructive* criticism.
(Unfortunately, I'm not able to provide extensive coding support, but I
can easily proofread whilst travelling abroad, etc. --- even with other
OS's.)

So, if you can point me at somewhere useful...

Many thanks,

Neil Matthews.

P.S.

It occurs to me that, (with some management), you might be able to get
people to proofread a document [or some specific pages] each day ---
with an active link on the documentation page (or even on the Gnotices
site). Similarly, with checking translations, etc.

With a "dripfreed" approach you could probably get quite a lot of useful
commentary, c.f. other volunteer efforts, such as the Oxford English
Dictionary [insert reference to "The Surgeon of Crowthorne" / "The
Professor and the Madman" depending on your transatlantic situation.].