GNOME API Docs Status - Read it!

Gnome-duders,

After some time of leaving you alone, I am back to bug you. This is a
most uplifting message as you may notice that the list of available
GNOME API items has dwindled to a mere 12! Just 12 things left to
document and we can focus on something more prose like!

Having made this wonderful news available, I must make a few pleas:

[a] to those who have signed up for documentation, but who have not
    sent me any mail as to your status, do so!

[b] If you have finished and I missed the cvs commit please tell me.

[c] If you haven't started but are planning to, please tell me.

[d] If you decided GNOME (or I) can go &@#$^& ourselves, please tell
    me in some polite manner

For those of you who have not signed up but have at least 1/4 of a
brain, please choose from the following list and let me know that you
can document these items.

gnome-icon-entry
gnome-icon-sel
gnome-mdi-child
gnome-mdi-generic-child
gnome-scores
gnome-stock
gnome-winhints
gnometypes
gtkpixmapmenuitem

Once these are done we can start focusing on front material, editing
and then some programming guides.

Thanks for all the help so far - we are close now, lets not stop. And
remember, if you want to help out and you don't like the choices, the
GTK+ RDP needs your help too.... http://www.gtk.org/rdp/
--

          David Mason
        Red Hat AD Labs