I'd like to join

Hi,

I'd like to join the GNOME documentation project. Particularly, I am
interested in writing a "GNOME user interface guide" for application
developers.

I believe that having a standard (or rather a recommendation) for GUI design
is very important for a graphical environment like GNOME because it
simplifies work for both developers and users. Besides, every operating
system has one :-)

What I would like to know is...
- is there any existing project that I could join? (I didn't found anything
on the developer.gnome.org web site or in the gnome-doc-list archives of
October, September and August)
- if there isn't any existing project, how can I start one?

cu,
Joerg