Re: Help in Setting up DocBook

Hi Stephen,

You do not mention what kind of system you have.  If you are using an
RPM-based system, you could try installing my RPMs
(ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/docbook-tools/).

If not, you could try installing things the way the spec files tell
you to.

It looks like you might have tried that already, in which case I would
like to see (maybe on the docbook-tools list) the specific error
messages you are getting.  Can you paste them in?