Re: Help in Setting up DocBook

Hi Mark,

> You do not mention what kind of system you have.  If you are using an
> RPM-based system, you could try installing my RPMs
> (ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/docbook-tools/).

I do have redhat6.0 actually.  When I tried to install things I tried via
source.  An old habit I suppose, of always doing source installs on
everything, compiling on my own.  I dl'ed your RPMs last night and tried
it out initially and things worked much smoother.

I was very close with my source install, I think, after having followed
the instructions in the few readme's I could find in the source installs.
The problems I think were led from incorrectly naming my catalog files in
the top of the db2html script.  Using the RPM's have greatly improved
things, though.  And I was able to get db2html working as expected.

I appreciate your help and advice.  Thanks!

Steve