Re: Displaying context help

Hi Shaun,

Le 02/11/2011 03:16, Shaun McCance a écrit :
Yes. Or if the help is using the new help system, using yelp.m4 as
the build tools, then "yelp help:anjuta-manual/_page_id_".

Anjuta doesn't use yelp.m4 currently. What is the advantage of using help:anjuta-manual/_page_id_ instead of ghelp:anjuta-manual?_page_id_?

What you really want is the managed help API I've been working on
for GLib and GTK+.

Yes, I have seen it, this is interesting. I will see how it is going. But I will try to implement something with the method above.

Thanks

Sébastien