Displaying context help

Hi,

I would like to add an help button in some dialogs in Anjuta. The documentation is using Mallard format. I think I can display the corresponding page running "yelp ghelp:anjuta-manual?_page_id_". Is it the common solution?

One drawback of this solution is that yelp will display an error if the page doesn't exist and Anjuta won't know it. I would prefer to know that the page is missing to hide the help button or display a more generic page. Is there a way to know this?

Regards,

Sébastien