Re: Info parsing

Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> writes:
> I ran into a memory corruption bug when I was randomly
> clicking around. This sequence would sometimes do it:
>
> * Open info:gcc
> * Click "Invoking GCC"
> * Click "Submodel Options"
> * Click "i386 and x86-64 Options"
>
> For all I know, this could be a long-standing bug that
> wasn't caused by your commits. I tried to bisect it,
> but the unreliable reproducibility made it hard.
>
> Thanks,
> Shaun

Hmm, I managed to reproduce this I think and the backtrace ended up
somewhere in a cairo routine called from webkit. Presumably caused by
corrupted memory from somewhere else. So I installed the cairo debug
package to get a more helpful backtrace and... I can't crash it any
more! :-)

Will put a bit more effort in when I have an idea for how!

Rupert