Re: Info parsing

On Wed, 2010-09-15 at 11:07 +0100, Rupert Swarbrick wrote:
> I've made a couple more changes and rolled in some existing patches that
> I've already posted to bugzilla. The patches here fix bug 420343 and
> have the patches from bugs 621390 and 623304.
>
> Also, there's the new info formatting code. I forgot to mention in the
> top of the page.
>
> Are they suitable for use?

This is fantastic. Info pages look a lot nicer now. I've
pushed your commits to master.

I ran into a memory corruption bug when I was randomly
clicking around. This sequence would sometimes do it:

* Open info:gcc
* Click "Invoking GCC"
* Click "Submodel Options"
* Click "i386 and x86-64 Options"

For all I know, this could be a long-standing bug that
wasn't caused by your commits. I tried to bisect it,
but the unreliable reproducibility made it hard.

Thanks,
Shaun