Yelp Branch for Spoon integration work

Hi,

I've just branched Yelp to work on integration with Spoon.  The goal is
to first get basic working functionality and then extend Spoon / the
integration to do all the fancy stuff promised.

In the branch, I'll also work on bringing Yelp up to compliance with the
proposed help spec. (it doesn't need much, just little adjustments).

I've also applied for a SVN repo for Spoon on freedesktop.org.

The branch name for yelp is yelp-spoon for those that want to help out /
monitor progress.  I hope to have basic integration done very soon and
then we can talk about integrating into trunk.

Thanks
Don