About Google Summer of Code-New Documentation Editor

Dear Sir,

I am a 3rd year B.Tech. student Comp. Engg.,India, I want to apply for the above project.
I have a *NEW* idea for the project and I have prepared the application for that.I have been on the #docs channel on IRC for last 2 days but I am not getting any response over there.
May I request you to please go through my application once and suggest me and comment on the application before I submit the proposal, beacuse I wont be able to change it once I submit it.Or at least tell me whom to contact.

Thanking You.

Shardool Gore