Re: Documentation Team Meetings

Hi :o)

On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 18:46 -0500, Shaun McCance wrote:
> In an attempt to get some cohesion in our team, we're going
> to try to hold semi-regular team meetings.  We will present
> and agenda for each meeting and send the minutes back to the
> mailing lists.
>
> We will have two meetings back to back.  The first meeting
> will be for our writers, the second for our hackers.
>
> The first meeting will be this Sunday, March 18.  Writers
> will meet at 17:00 UTC.  Hackers will meet an hour later
> at 18:00 UTC.  Here are the agendas:

This sounds cool, a little more notice would have been useful though :-/

Is there any chance of getting hold of the minutes of the meeting ?

Life story : I've been a week or two without Internet access at my
parents and visiting friends around my "home town". I'll be back working
for a friend building a rather large website with Django (whoopee) in
Poitiers (France) next week.

Love, Karderio.