Re: Rarian again

Hi,

On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 21:38 +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 26, 2007 at 08:16:17PM +0100, Don Scorgie wrote:
> > Since the last time I proposed this, I have fixed the various issues
> > people had:
> > * Rarian has now moved to freedesktop, where there's a mailing list,
> > bugzilla and SVN access
>
> I noticed you use GNOME ftp; assume that will move to freedesktop as
> well. What did you currently use from GNOME that is now obsolete.
> SVN/Bugzilla/...?

We don't currently use anything from GNOME.  Up until yesterday / today,
Rarian was on code.google.com, which was one of the issues previously.
Hopefully, once the freedesktop teething problems are cleared up, I'll
use that for new downloads (and mirror into ftp.gnome.org and anyone
else that wants it).

Don